Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogs, Facebook, I'm All a Twitter!

Think it's all too much? Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Passwords, Cell Phones, Debit Cards, Pin Numbers.... ahhhhhhkkkk! What happened to the simpler days?

I twitter but my tweets have become far and few between. Could I be tweeted out?


I just started using FACEBOOK for my website, Bella Rosa Antiques. FUN!





Did you ever stop and think....remember when life wasn't so complicated with passwords, URL's, HTML's, pin numbers, cell phones, etc?



Think this is why I appreciate antiques!



Anyway, check me out on FACEBOOk under Bella Rosa Antiques. I'd love it if you'd become a fan, too. (Facebook account is necessary.)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes things used to be simpler, but we also didn't have friends all over we could meet with everyday and get in touch with High School buddies for no more than the cost of monthly internet. So I HATE passwords, But I love all the friends and the connections these things that are taking over our lives have given us!
Hugs,Lisa

Karin said...

I'm off to facebook to become a fan! I love facebook...never tried twitter. I really don't plan to either.

Connie said...

You're such a goof, sugar!! Hah I was on Facebook but gave it up. Just too much to learn and I told the family if they want to know what I'm doing read my blog. I didn't have time to do it all. Gave up Twitter after so much p*rn on there. Getting filthy language requests all the time! Be careful.
xoxo,
Connie

Michelle said...

I'm lucky to have time to update my blog.. I don't twitter or facebook.. yet and hoping for simplicity this year as well!

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Yes, there are times when it all seems to overwhelm but then. . .I get the urge to say something or read someone else's somthings and it's blogspot or Facebook! I really enjoy the stories I read and the opinions of others as well! Good luck with Bella Rosa on FB!

Ms.Daisy Mau

MJ said...

I don't tweet or Facebook. It makes me feel old but I am just not up to learning (& having to maintain) new technologies. There are so many hours in the day! But keep tweeting & Facebook if it makes you happy!