Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still in the Hospital

Hi Ladies...quick update...baby girl arrived at 1: 37 AM SEPT 23. I am still in the hospital room...using dear hubby's laptop. We are not supposed to have wireless here in our room but he knew a way to log on! Yay!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the lovely comments. We really appreciate them.

Now for the bad news. I had to have a C-Section! Ugh! But, the baby girl is here safe and sound so that is all that matters. She is of course, the prettiest baby I've ever seen! Tee hee.

She weighed in at 5 lbs and 14 oz....and 19 inches long.

Shouldn't be here much longer...will be home soon and will have another update when able to climb stairs better, etc.

Miss you all in bloggy land! Thanks again for your wonderful words of prayer and encouragement.

Jillian

10 comments:

oliver rain said...

I bet she is GORGEOUS. Congratulations to you and your husband. What's her name? Also, when you get settled back home, please email your address to oliverrain@gmail.com, so I send a little something to the little sweetheart. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations new mama...you ROCK! And since I saw her I have to agree she is the prettiest baby ever!!!
Love you,
Sista

Anonymous said...

oh Jill that is something nice to read today :-) Congratulations from us all to you both. Get well soon and please send some pics when you are able to. We are looking forward, oh I gotta tell that my mom, she will be excited.
Love xxx Kat

Connie said...

Awwwww, give her a smooche from me, sweet chick!! My son wanted a girl soooo bad - we both absolutely adore babies - but he's got 2 boys instead and can't talk his wife into another one at their age. Hah...I'll bet she's a beauty like her mum....

Also, where there's a will there's definitely a way for us computer chicks!! LOL

Smooches.........to both,
Connie

Michelle said...

Jillian,

I'm taking a blogging break, but was compelled to visit your blog this morning and now I know why! Congratulations to you and your hubby on your newest bundle of joy. I am so happy for you!!

Hugs,

Michelle

Jill said...

Jillian - CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful surprise. When I read this I was wondering how I'd missed the fact that you were pregnant all this time... but then read below that you hadn't told. I wish you all the best!

a Pocket Angel said...

Jill, Oh my gosh how wonderful for you!!!! Congratulations to you and hubby on your baby girl.. So thats why the sweet pink room.
She's beautiful can't wait to see more of her.
Fall is a great time to have a baby.. My granddaughter Isabella was born Sept 24.
Now rest as much as possible. Gentle hugs to you, soft kiss to baby.
God bless you all. ~Mary~ :-}

MJ said...

Welcome little one! Don't be too tough on your parents!

Congrats Jillian & dh! Recuperate well and quickly!

j said...

Congratulations. Jillian that is just wonderful. I pray that God will bless your new family.

And I am sorry that you had to have a C section. I hope you heal very quickly.

Be blessed!!!

Jen

Free Art Printables said...

I had a c-section too with number 3. If you don't have an abdominal binder get one, it's such a help. I am so happy for you!