Friday, December 18, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow!


Happy Pink Saturday! We're about to get slammed with snow here on the East Coast so this post is about snow...and pink. Pink jammies that is!
This photo of Dear Bebe eyeing the snow for the first time is a reprise from an earlier post, but it was too perfect not to use it again for Pink Saturday.
We're also sharing the theme of holiday traditions. Not unlike other households we have typical traditions
Each year Dear Hubs and I put up the tree together and watch It's a Wonderful Life. He had never seen it before he had met me.

The other tradition we have is to hang the pickle ornament somewhere on the tree and let our neice and nephew look for it to receive a special present.

We also remember the reason for the season and celebrate the birth of Christ on Christmas Eve. We each open one gift.

For more pinks and holiday traditions visit Beverly's blog at How Sweet the Sound.

And have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!


3 comments:

Connie said...

Happy pink saturday, mummy chick! I think Bèbè looks like a little pink elf in that suit! ;-)
xoxo,
Connie

Lisa said...

What a perfect picture!! Her pink pj's are the best!! I hope she liked the snow!!
Hugs, Lisa

dana said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday, Jillian! I saw that awesome photo on your mom's blog at one time....the little Bebe of yours is just a doll! I can tell you are having so much fun with her! Her Christmas photo was so sweet in her beautiful little dress...and I LOVED the visit to Santa! That photo of her crying on his lap is priceless. OMG....the Christmas party for your hubby's job looked amazing. What a magical location..and that GBread house was spectacular!

I'm sorry I have not been a good visitor..my fall was filled with sales. I just finished my second luncheon at our home in four days...let me tell you, I am really feeling my years! Especially since I spent 1 and 1/2 hours in exercise classes tonight. I have also been bad about attending those on a regular basis...it's really showing now, too! I am ready for Christmas (cept for a few gifts to buy)...the one thing about entertaining is it gets you moving on the decorating and cleaning!

I wish you and your darling family a wonderful Christmas, Jillian!

L,Dana