Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas '07... Parts 1 & 2


Now that I am feeling better (I have been sleeping a lot like Santa here)...I wanted to post some great photos from our Christmas the week before I was sick and of Christmas Eve with my hubby and Step-Children. We really had a nice time together...and we also celebrated my DH's birthday.
So here are the snapshots below...beginning with Christmas celebration number one at my Sister's:




Grandpa smiles as he hands out gifts he brought from Maine...




My nephew goes to work right away on his new LEGO set. I think he's going to be an engineer or architect someday!





The pretty Party Lite Candles from my Sista!





Christmas celebration number two starting with my DH's birthday cake, about to be devoured...



My three Step-children (all grown up now) look on as their Dad opens up gifts they gave him.



His eldest daughter opening one of her gifts...





Besides his mad bomber rabbit fur hat, my Step-Son still loves to get Hess trucks every year...while my other Step-daughter receives coffee filters and coffee! Oh boy! (She did receive a coffee maker from us as well so this wasn't too bad of a gift!)


And as for me, I was starting to lose my voice from all the laughter. I paid dearly for it the next day, but it was worth it! I still think my DH's chicken soup cured me. We just finished the rest of it last night.


Plus, we still have two more Christmas celebrations to go to...one with my Mother and another with my DH's family up north at the farm. Hope your Christmas was merry! Send me a link to your blog if you have your Christmas photos posted...I'd love to see them.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Jillian,
I'm elated that you drop in to visit with me and leave a kind comment so that I can reciprocate....I've read several of your postings and found them very entertaining.....you have a lovely family.....

We visited Pennsylvania several years ago and on up into Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and into Canada....so picturesque.....

I will try your husband's Chicken Soup......

Please come again....Betty

Saucy said...

Your Christmas celebration looks like it was a load of fun, and the birthday too!

We call LEGO "plastic gold" around here.

I hope you are feeling better, the soup surely helped. Happy Holidays!

FourSistersInACottage said...

Hi Jillian,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I will be happy to enter you into our Valentine's Day Giveaway.
I love your Christmas celebration and I am happy the chicken noodle soup helped your voice.
Have a wonderful New Year and if you don't mind, I would love to add you to my FAVORITE BLOGS to read!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)