Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ice Ice BABY, TOO COLD!

Anyone who knows me or at least has read some of my past posts...would know I do not like cold weather. We've had one cold event after another here and this ice is not making it any better ! But, I will have to admit, I do enjoy the opportunity to take some different photos. (Took me many shots to catch the water drips!) So, turn up the heat, put another log on the fire, and enjoy.





I like how the green leaves contrast with the clear ice...









I suppose it takes just the right elements to create this effect...a certain temperature, rain, etc. Since this doesn't happen THAT much I don't mind it. But, I could really use a sunny day. I'm going to take a look back and remember some of the wonderful summer weather we enjoyed...






Here's one! Ahhh, yes, a wonderful hot day in Maine. Miss you!






Here is where I really want to be!
Just 5 more months to go...

No comments: