Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Bebe's First Birthday


Dear Bebe turned one yesterday! I can't believe it has been a year since she was born already. The time does fly so fast.

We are having her party this weekend so to keep it low key but to celebrate her day Dear Hubs and I just had small cupcakes (the only ones he could find were Halloween themed!) and she opened one present.


The funniest moment was when she didn't know what the cupcake was all about and promptly tossed it on the floor.

Sometimes you just have to laugh. But then as you can see by the photo, she figured it out!
Here is the invitation I made for her upcoming "First Birthday Bash." The names have been changed of course.


There's lots to write about what we've been doing to plan for her get together. This is mostly for Mommy I think! She won't remember a thing. But I'm just so excited and want to celebrate this milestone.



We have Ms. Daisy coming to see us and Mrs. Tuneful (my Sister and her family)


Happy Birthday Sweetpea!


7 comments:

Sassafras and LuLu said...

Oh good, I get to be the first to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEBE!!!! What a cute little angel and oh my yes, time flies. I only wish to grab onto it w/both hands and hold it close and never let go, but somehow it did escape and my oldest just had her second babe, 3 weeks ago...while my youngest is going to be 8 in Dec. booo hoooo. I will not go there for fear of drowning in my own simple tears. So nice to visit you again. I am back, at least attempting to maintain the best I can. Missed you all, will have to catch up soon. Hugs, blessings for the Angel
Carol

Lisa said...

How very sweet! I love the cupcake part! Happy 1st Birthday!
Hugs, Lisa

Jill said...

OMgosh - cannot believe your girl is one!!!! What a precious little girl! Time goes so fast, doesn't it? Can't wait to read more about her party! Happy Birthday to the BeBe!

Ms.Daisy said...

BeBe,
A very happy birthday, sweet little one! I can't wait to see you and help you celebrate your birthday on Saturday! I get to see all my family all at one time, too! That's a present for me!! :)

Love,
Gramma

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Sweet BeBe. The first is So Very Special. Yes,it is part for parents:)and to document it for her later. I think it is a celebration to say WOW... being a Mom to this Beautiful child is Fantastic!!!Prayers for a happy childhood and good health. Love and Hugs,to BeBe.

p.s. Thank you for my jars,glad you wrap so well! the mail decided to toss it about:( But everything was ok:)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Bebe! Wow, 1 year old! Have a wonderful party with all your family and friends who love you...

Michelle

MJ said...

Happy 1st birthday, Bebe! Now that you've discovered the fun of icing, just wait for the icing coming up this weekend! Enjoy!