Friday, November 9, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Things are picking up and getting busy! Being busy is ALWAYS good until of course, you've had enough. So far, I'm ok with it.


What have I been up to? Well, visiting friends and family for one. We were invited by a friend of mine to an Octoberfest party. Delicious array of food! It was also great to see some old co- workers from the former TV station where I used to work. It was AFTER we left I thought of the camera so I have no great pictures to show of our time there.


Then DH and I went to visit family. Also great to hang out with them and go to their church. Really enjoyed the show the group put on there called "Union Station." Lots of singing, dancing, and some acting, too! Of course, for this we forgot to bring the camera AGAIN... so no photo to post of this event! Sorry! I'm going to have to get better at this. I'm obviously off my game.




But, I do have pictures
of my nephew playing soccer!
...there he is! He's going for a goal!
Where does he get all the energy?





And not to forget my neice,
here she is in her mask.
Cutie Petutie!


No comments: