Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Hershey Car Show!

Well we are ready this year for the Hershey car show crowd! Every year people from all over the country travel to HERSHEY to display their vintage cars, buy vintage car items, and just have a great time. They often shop our antique mall which really makes us happy! Our antique booth is stocked with all kinds of goodies for the vintage car collector. My dear hubby hunts down the stuff all throughout the year just for this one week. Today I framed a couple of photos to add to the mix. One is of a 1953 FORD ...and I think my father in law took the picture way back when. . .



Then I matted and framed a photo of the old gas pump still sitting at the farm. I titled it "Runnin' On Empty." I try and give my photos a title. Guess its the TV promotion writer in me, still trying to get out!


All the fun 50's music we play throughout the antique mall makes you want to just jump in the back of an old convertible and head on down to the local diner to get a milkshake, fries, n' a burger! What's your favorite era/decade? Let me know by leaving a comment or two. Thanks for stopping by!







No comments: