Thursday, October 18, 2007

Warming up ... and a glimpse of my shop!




There has been a noticeable difference in my personality since it has WARMED UP again! Whoo hoo! I'm lovin' it. Windows open again at night, the heat is OFF. Life is good again. For now! My DH took a picture of the little birds eating us out of house and home (I think they go through this bird feeder in a day.) Charming!









Also charming (if I don't say so myself) is a picture from the glass case where I sell my favorite vintage things:






And another great shot of the week (again taken by my DH...he's giving me some tough competition) is a photo of the TWIN calves up at the family farm. CUTE!



















1 comment:

Bobby's Mommy said...

Hey Jill!
I didn't realize it has already gotten so cold where you are! We're actually ready for some chill down here, and we're not really that far away from you! Glad Minnie's mending! chat soon... love ya!
christine