Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Wanna Be a Producer!

What a difference a couple of days make! One day I'm outdoors camping and the next I'm doing what I REALLY enjoy! Going to the theatre! DH took me to see The Producers at Hershey Theatre. How sweet...this is where we had our first blind date!The show was very entertaining with the great artistic scenery, the singing, and of course, the DANCING! Plus they did a great job casting the characters. I almost thought I was watching Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane!
This was one of my favorite scenes below ...(and there were many) in the accounting office of Whitehall and Marks. Great stuff! Makes me want to dust off my dancin' shoes!

The last time I performed onstage was in '05 when I was part of the cast of Steel Magnolias at LCT. Maybe I'll be up
"there" again someday. . .you just never know what Miss Jillian is going to do next! Stay tuned . . .

No comments: