Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Girl Can Never Have Too Many...

Last week my brother in law was over to visit my Dear Hubby. When he walked in he set down a very large shopping bag and said "Here's a little something for the baby."

I opened the bag and there was an envelope for Dear Bebe. Inside was a note. It read:

"Dear Bebe, a girl can never have too many stuffed animals. Love, Aunt Mary."

I reached into the bag and pulled out a very cute pink dog with a polka dot ribbon....and then
I reached in and pulled out a creamy colored (and very soft) teddy bear...

And before I knew it, I had pulled FIVE stuffed animals out of that bag! And one was more adorable than the next.


I just know Dear Bebe is going to love them...look at her already!

How sweet is Aunt Mary??? Thank you!


6 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,

Aunt Mary is the best!

BeBe is just too cute with all of those cuddly toys around her...she looks soooo grown up sitting up like that! I can't wait to see her again at T'giving!

Love,
Mom/Gramma+

Kat said...

hihi she is just a cutie :)
love kat

dana said...

That sweet girl is just getting cuter with every photo you share. She is certainly enjoying her presents!!! Thanks for letting us take a peek at her. Dana

jennifer said...

Jillian, she is beautiful! And not only did Aunt Mary choose to give Bebe a gift, she made a memory too.

What a wise Aunt!

Be blessed.

Jen

Auntie K said...

That sweet niece of mine gets cuter and cuter EVERYDAY! Adorable with those stuffed animals!

Oliver Rain said...

She is getting cuter and cuter! Even sweeter than the teddies!