Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Playdate!

Dear Bebe and I went to the park yesterday to meet up with friends and their bebe's.


All geared up and ready to go!

Here they are with their little sweethearts. Aren't they cute? So are the babies!

My gal pals tried to help Bebe and I use one of those carriers but Bebe cried and cried. We'll have to try it again next time. Maybe she's not a conformist!


My friends also have a toddler each... I think I'm exhausted and I just have the one!
Dear Bebe will love these swings... but not just yet.


(What a way to travel!) Sometimes I wish someone would carry me

around like that...

Awwwww! Snuggles! I'm going to miss this age.


But then I guess each stage is neat. Like the curious phase!

I snapped this hand holding moment as we were walking back to our cars from the play area. Too cute!

Well, it was a lot of fun...we're so happy it is spring and there's lots of sunshine.

Stay tuned for more of our adventures!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!!! i can't wait for park play dates! hopefully a year from now i'll get to do that too!

Ms.Daisy said...

Love the baby and toddler pictures with their Moms! So sweet...reminds me of you and K and I at that age with Aunt Jan.
Glad you had fun!


L,
Ms. Daisy

oliver rain said...

Bebe is getting so big. She's gorgeous Jillian. I want your baby and your lovely shorts weather.

dana said...

Oh, your Bebe is getting sooo big!! She looks like she enjoyed her trip to the park. How wonderful that you have your gal pals to plan such fun play dates!

Loved the train museum and seeing your dad in the photo. The wee one will love his book gift to her!!

Enjoy the rest of your week! L, Dana

MJ said...

Oh! You are wearing warm weather clothes! I am completely envious as we shiver in the cold here! When will spring come?!

I love the hand-holding stage! It is longer than the carrying stage but it is one of my favorite experiences!

kab said...

Playdates are the best! Enjoy! And don't worry...the snuggles don't really stop...my girl gave me super loving hugs and kisses today! Made my week!

Free Art Printables said...

It looks like fun and a beautiful day! Jen