Well it is always fun to write when the topic is about yourself. I've been tagged by Ms. Daisy over at the Daisy Chain. I apologize for my lack of linking to other people's blogs today...short on time while watching Dear Bebe. Maybe I can do it later on tonight.
For now, here is what I did to fulfill the MeMe tag:
Answer the following questions.
Tag 5 other bloggers.
Let them know they have been tagged.
1. Name 5 things in your purse:
- Cell Phone
- Business cards for my website
- Change jangling around at the bottom
- Keys when I can find them
2. Name 5 things in your work room:
- Antiques to sell on my website
- A proudly framed college degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- 3 Ring binders full of ideas, Inventory lists, Geneology Records
- Stacks of paper I can never seem to throw out or organized
- Dear Hubby and his half of the office (always a mess!)
3. Name 5 things you are into:
- Cooking (really!)
- Learning more about my baby daughter
- Doing things with Dear Hubs
4. Name 5 things you always wanted to do:
- Have a family of my own (check)
- Go to Europe (check)
- Have a career (check)
- Open an antique shop on a trendy/artsy street
- Travel again to Europe but this time with Dear Hubby and Bebe. Show them my
favorite spots in Italy...then go over to Ireland, Scotland.
Pick 5 bloggers
MJ of MJ's Sputterings
Country Charm By Betty
Mary at Crash n Smash
Jen at Sanctuary Arts
Jennifer at Dust Bunny Hostage
I will let you gals know asap...if you happen to read my blog today....wonderful! And if you've already been tagged for this...my apologies for not checking first!
Be back soon for my 200th giveaway post tomorrow!