Monday, August 17, 2009

Hiding Behind Furniture On My Birthday

Its what the box said to do.

Instructions:
Close and lock door.
Hide behind large piece of furniture.
Quietly open box.
Savor and enjoy!


Sweet!



Oh. My. Gosh. Chocolate covered strawberries! Luscious. Now I know why I'm hiding behind furniture! You don't want anyone else to get these babies.



What a nice surprise I received on my birthday last week from my Aunt M. This is a great gift if you are in need of one soon. Even for yourself! Berries.com. Highly recommended!

Then later my Dear Sister and Dear Hubs decorated the house for more birthdya fun. Thank you! How sweet. The day couldn't have been any better.


Well, okay, except when there are more goodies like this homemade chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. Can we say battle of the bulge now? Yikes. It was delicious!


Hey, who is that trying to get in my birthday picture?

My Dear Nephew! Here he is with my Dear Neice. It was a great having family over for my special day!


Another fun year. Isn't always when you turn 29?


Be back soon to write about my belated blogaversary giveaway ~ coming soon!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your special day looks like great fun! I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at the berries and cake. Peanut butter icing? Oh my, that sounds delicious.

Michelle

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
What a great looking party! Those chocolate covered strawberries look fantastic, too! I wish you could have saved me one - lol!!

Love,
Ms.Daisy Mau

Vicki said...

Hi, Jillian,
It looks like you had a wonderful birthday. That box was so funny with its warning, etc. The chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting looks delicious. How sweet of your hubby and sister to celebrate your special day in such a neat way. Have a happy week. Vicki p.s. Happy Birthday!

j said...

What a wonderful party! You look beautiful Jillian!