Thursday, August 6, 2009

So I asked him to use the video camera

On the baby.



I think it went something like this:



"Honey, could you please start using the video camera? Dear Bebe is starting to do all kinds of things and I'd like to have you shoot video of her doing them. Okay?"



"Yes, dear."



This is what he shot yesterday after three weeks of asking the same question in about five different ways:







Maybe I should have questioned the spelling on "Yes, DEER."

What do you want for five BUCKS.

6 comments:

MJ said...

I hear your pain. My dh is the same way altho he does tend to focus on K and N but it is either a distance shot or horribly long in length! There's a reason why I'm 95% responsible for all video and photo takes! My kids will go through future photo albums and videos and remark how I was never in the pictures!

dana said...

It's a Man Thing, Jillian. You can't win----just start taking little video clips of Bebe on you digital. I've taken lots of them of my Grand Girl over the last 3 years and more recently, my Gr. Boy, just minutes after his arrival into this world.....he was screaming at the top of his lungs. My cheapo camera takes surprising good video clips---now if I could just learn how to edit them so they "blend" together. I will one day--I've already learned a lot in only one year of computery and picturey things!!!

L, Dana

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!!!
lol
Hugs, Lisa

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
I just can't stop laughing!

Love,
Ms.Daisy Mau

blushing rose said...

G'day, Jillian ~ TY for popping over ... yes, her reward will be great in Heaven. It is amazing the politics in the Novel Peace prize events.

I just love you pics ...

Catching up never happens in life ... it continues to chase you every day. What an adorable pic of the wee one.

Have a beautiful day. TTFN~ Marydon

Jill said...

OMGoodness -HILARIOUS!