Monday, August 3, 2009

Playdates R FUN!

Dear Bebe and I went on another playdate last week. I went to see a friend of mine who had a baby boy and he's 18 months already!

One thing I've noticed is how quickly time flies when you have a baby. I just realized Wednesday was the last time I had posted on this blog.


Well Bebe had a great time seeing all of her new friend's toys... it was like going to an amusement park! Started the ball rolling in my mind of what I can get for her first birthday. It's coming up in September already! See what I mean? Time just flies.

And here is my friend with Dear Bebe. And by the way, you can thank my friend (we'll call her Pattian) for giving me my nickname which is how I named the blog. Hint hint!

Hope you had a great weekend. Dear hubs and I went out on a date! Yeah! Out to dinner and then to see a local guitarist/singer. It is fun to get away...but I always miss my Dear Bebe.



So, I'm still trying to catch up today... there's lots I did not accomplish this weekend. You know, HOUSEWORK.



Like my neighbor said to me "That's for when the weather gets cold!"

I like her a lot.








3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun play date! Look at all the toys to choose from.

I'm going to use that line about housework being for when the weather gets cold!

Michelle

MJ said...

What a wise neighbour!

Ms.Daisy said...

So nice to see "Pattian" again even if it is just in a picture! She is so pretty! Glad you guys had a good time and I can't wait to see Dear BeBe...soon, I hope!


Love,
Ms.Daisy